Another great way to get back into working out is by utilizing an indoor bicycle trainer. My dad purchased one of these and hooked up his old bicycle to it as part of his home gym. You can adjust the resistance on them to make it more difficult to peddle. It is a great way to create your own stationary bicycle.
Benefits of Indoor Bicycle Trainers
- Convenient – can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Can simulate cycling outdoors.
- Great for use during the winter.
- Position in front of a TV to make the time pass faster.
- Use bicycle training DVD’s for challenging workouts.
- Great way to help yourself lose weight.
Indoor bicycle trainers are good for experienced bicyclists as well as those just seeking another form of exercise.
[phpzon]Bell Motivator Mag Indoor Bicycle Trainer, 1[/phpzon]