Treadmills and elliptical are two of the most popular as well as most commonly used fitness equipments in the world. These are both cardio workout machines which offer their unique set of benefits and are equipped with features which help to target different muscle groups and helps in effective weight loss. These equipments are so popular that they are produced by many different manufacturers around the world. Various models of these machines are also available among which you can select the one as per your needs and requirements. Some of the popular models of these machines include sole f63, bowflex max trainer m3 and others. Below given is more information on two of these popular models.
Sole F63 Treadmill Features
- This treadmill supports many amazing features and one of them is 3.0 continuous Duty HP motor. This is sufficient for both walking and jogging and has a lifetime motor.
- Another superb feature supported sole f63 is its 20 inches x 60 inches treadbelt. This is a sufficient length for both walking and jogging.
- This is one of the quietest treadmills available in the market at present.
- The speed as well as the incline can be adjusted to offer you a decent workout.
- This treadmill also comes with a brilliant capability of shock absorption as it makes use of a different deck than the other models.
- The console provided on this machine has a single window LCD display which offers multiple feedback as well. It has six workout programs installed in it as well as two user defined programs Some other options provided on this treadmill include fans, speakers, and MP3/iPod plug in option.
- This treadmill offers a 3 year warranty on the deck and electronics and a 1 year warranty on labor.
Bowflex Max Trainer M3 Features
- There are many superb features supported by this machine and one of them is hybrid stairclimber and elliptical trainer feature. This max trainer combines both an elliptical trainer as well as a stairclimber. This means that you can double the benefits of your workout on this machine.
- This max trainer gives you the option of doing interval training and it is easy to mount
- It has a compact design which means that if you have a limited space at home or at your gym, then you can easily fit in this machine. It has a length of 46 inches only.
- Unlike in the case of other stair climber fitness machines, this max trainer features pedals and angles with the motion which results in less heel lift and foot numbness.
- This machine is very easy to set up and assemble. This means that it is ideal for home gym owners who may not know how to set such machines up.
- This machine is tagged at a very reasonable price which surely makes it one of the best choice among price conscious users.