If you search YouTube for workouts, chances are you have come across a Mike Chang workout video. I learned about him myself because I was browsing through various videos looking for short bodyweight workouts. Soon, Mike’s videos kept popping up (he has a ton of them) and I really liked the workouts he was putting out. Most were very short and required very little in terms of equipment. Most videos are purely bodyweight and some require a set of dumbbells.
So Who is Mike Chang? What Does He Do?
He is an ISSA Certified Personal Trainer but before all of that, he used to be overweight and out of shape:
Eventually, he decided to do something about his fitness and started eating right and working out. He claims to have made every mistake in the book until he hooked up with some fitness mentors. Once he learned the proper way to eat and workout, he became ISSA certified and began training others full-time. As time went on, he specialized in abdominal training and became known as the “Six Pack Abs Coach.”
What is Six Pack Shortcuts?
One of Mike’s clients convinced him to package up his training and distribute it online for others to use. He did just that and thus, Six Pack Shortcuts was born. Check out a sample workout below:
What’s cool about the program is that Mike Chang has placed so many FREE workouts on YouTube, that you are actually sampling what his program is all about. The huge bonus is that the paid version also includes his eating system. If anything, eating for weight loss is one of the most challenging parts of fitness for a majority of people. What is the use of fat burning workouts if you are struggling with healthier eating habits? Mike’s eating system consists of:
- Learn how to eat for fat loss, without starving yourself or going on a dangerous “crash diet.”
- Eating strategies to put on muscle WITHOUT also putting on a lot of fat.
- How to make eating healthy SIMPLE – I’ll give you the 5 eating rules I followed to get in shape, which you can use to simplify nutrition and eliminate confusion.
- Done-for-you recipes for healthy meals – you don’t have to “figure out” what to eat, you can just eat the exact meals that I give you. I’ll also show you how to customize the meals to your individual tastes, while still staying within the nutritional guidelines.
- How to ENSURE you eat healthy and aren’t tempted to cheat on your diet. Here’s the key: cook a week’s worth of healthy meals in advance. Then anytime you want a healthy meal, all you have to do is pop it in the microwave – it’s easier than ordering a pizza!
- I’ll also show you the cooking techniques I use to prepare a week’s worth of Zero Willpower meals with less than 90 minutes cooking time per week. You’ll save a TON of time on cooking by doing this!
- I’ll also show you how to season and flavor each meal so that it’s tasty and delicious. Healthy food doesn’t have to bland if you know what you’re doing! I’ll show you simple seasonings, marinades, and sauces you can use to spice up your meals, WITHOUT adding extra calories.
- You will SAVE MONEY by following the Zero Willpower Eating System. Since the meals consist only of simple whole foods, they’re MUCH cheaper than processed grocery store food…and far cheaper than eating out at restaurants or ordering delivery. I’ll show you the money-saving techniques I use to get my cost down to just $2.71 per meal!
Mike’s YouTube channel has over 1 million subscribers and his videos have over 2 million views! Definitely check out his channel for his sample workouts and then see if investing in his full program is right for you.