The forward Head Posture FIX program is a creation of Mike Westerdal, who is a fitness author and a sports nutrition expert. This is a complete fitness program designed to help eliminate the texting neck or forward head posture. The program requires that you invest at least 15 minutes of your day in it. It was created by Mike Westerdal to help increase the energy level and ease the negative effects caused by the forward head posture in less than 15 minutes.
According to Mike, the forward head posture is basically the increased bending forward of the neck which can easily be recognized by looking at yourself in the side mirror. If you notice that your ear is a few inches in front of your hips and the shoulders, it is certain that you have the condition. This is a disastrous condition that can cause a number of health related issues such as numbness, pinched nerves and breathing issues. The negative effect of the problem includes a foggy head, headaches, poor sleep quality and back pain.
Luckily, the condition can be corrected using a sequence of exercises and stretches. This is the secret of solving the problem and is the backbone of Rick and Mike’s program. After interacting with specialists and kinesiogists, Mike came up with a sequential flow of techniques that can be used to correct the forward head posture.
Here some of the highlights of the Head Posture Fix program:
- Tips to help you know if it is possible to fix the damage caused by your neck, back and shoulder
- Why the forward head posture can lead to the degeneration of the muscles and the joints and what you should actually do.
- Things you can do to prevent neck discs from deteriorating
- Why some people develop rounding (Dowager Hump) at the upper back, and how the problem can be corrected
- An outline of a routine that could be followed to make women’s waist become slender
- Forward Head Posture package
- The forward head posture manual
- Step by step video
- Two bonuses
- Making the chest appear bigger
- Activities that expose and increase the risk of developing the forward head posture
- A video that shows how one can execute the sequential flow exercise.
The program outlines the best 10 Natural Sleep solutions – The reasoning is that the forward head posture interferes with your breathing and sleep so the report sheds light on 10 natural solutions that could be used to improve the quality of sleep and reduce negative health effects.
The Lower Back pain lifestyle Audit – it is a video that show various lifestyle factors that can cause forward head posture. It also contains tips you can use to modify your current lifestyle to help you eliminate bad lifestyle habits.
- The program was created by credible personalities: Mike and Rick. Mike owns the critical bench site, a popular fitness website developed in 1999. He is strongly present on YouTube and his videos are enjoyed by thousands of viewers.
- Rick is well renowned expert who has created numerous exercise programs for people recovering from injuries. He holds a master’s degree in corrective exercise & rehabilitation and a bachelor’s degree in kinesiology.
- It is easy to implement and takes less than 15 minutes to implement this program. Also, it comes with demo videos that are helpful, but which makes it easier to learn and implement the correct form of exercises. In addition, you really don’t have to go to the gym or use special equipment when following the program.
- Can suit most people and can be used by both women and men. Kids and old people in 60s will find the program ideal.
- It’s available in three package options: DVD version, physical book, and digital copy.
- Comes with a 60 days refund guarantee so if it doesn’t solve your problem you can still get are fund within 2 months
- One must be committed and must be patient since it may take more time.
- It is not suitable for people suffering from permanent back, neck and shoulder injuries.
- It is costly compared to other online programs. The author of the program could lower the price to make it affordable.
The forward head posture is a common problem among the smart phone users and can wreck the sufferer’s spine. As a result, seeking medical attention is necessary as soon as you discover that you suffer from the problem. We recommend the Forward head Posture Fix program because it is created by people who are not just knowledgeable in the field, but experienced as well. It is easy to learn and implement.